- We can take the burden of detailed bookkeeping away from you and allow you to focus on your business.
- We can work with your in-house bookkeeping staff to make sure you are in compliance with all the tax regulations as they apply to your business records, and apply tax law to your financial records.
- We offer complete in-house bookkeping services for our clients, producing the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement along with payroll services, if needed, and support.
- We can use a remote log in to work with your bookkeeping staff to review the financials created from your records on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly time table. This will ensure the business decisions that are made using these financials are sound and accurately represent your business.
Once we have completed your monthly or quarterly financials, or assist your staff in their preparation, we will help you understand what these financials are really telling you.
- We will explain why the accounts have the balances they do, and why, when you have a large profit for tax purposes, you may not see the profit in the bank.
- We explain how to make decisions based on complete and accurate financial statements.